BatchPhoto is a photo editor tool which will help you to do same editing on multiple images. This is really helpful and have many useful filters too. You can also save the project so that it will be easy to apply for some other images in the future.
BatchPhoto is a powerful all-in-one photo manipulation program for Windows and Mac OS X that lets photographers, web designers, business people, and families enhance photos quickly and efficiently. Simply select a group of photographs, and with a single operation annotate, touch-up, apply special effects, convert, resize, and rename every image in the group!
It is so easy to use
1. Add the photos you wanted to edit
2. Edit Photos as you wanted. Select all the filters and things you wanted to do on photo)
You can choose from wide range of filters
3. Setup the output format and destination folder
4. Process it. It will apply the same steps for all images and will save to the destination folder with the format you have chosen.
Add the original date/time to photos as taken from the EXIF record
Convert to and from 170+ image formats, including: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP, and more
Change the cryptic names generated by digital cameras to meaningful names
Support for RAW image formats
Create PDF albums from multiple digital photos for easy sharing
Batch rotate, crop, Auto rotate
Replace any color in the image, with another color or with the alpha channel
Auto Contrast, Auto Gamma
Sharpen, Brightness, Contrast, Color Balance
Effects - Black & White, Sepia, Charcoal, Oil Paint, Emboss, Solarize
Read more about the filters available here
BatchPhoto is having 3 different versions and you can compare the versions here
We have 10 full version licenses of BatchPhoto Home edition each worth $34.95. (Thank you Cosmin Unguru).
2nd August 2012
Rules to participate on the giveaway
1. Read all the Rules
2. Visit the product home page here or you may download Trial version of the BatchPhoto
3. Visit the Facebook page of Batch Photo and like if you like this product and want to get one
4. Leave a comment with “Which feature you like most on “BatchPhoto”
5. Just a “count me in” will NOT count you
6. Make sure you use email address which you use, because you will have to reply to our emails to get the license.
Steps 7 and 8 are optional will not give any advantage in lucky draw, it is just a help to us
7. (Optional) Share this on social media or with your friends.
8. (optional) Like us on Facebook, Twitter or subscribe to our RSS feed